Marlyn Hoksbergen, Instructor
Mrs. Hoksbergen holds a 4th degree black belt in Taekwondo, and is a certified ATA instructor. She is an Instructor for Triumph Martial Arts in Pella, and is an avid tournament competitor. Mrs. Hoksbegen has been training for more than 17 years, and has been teaching professionally for the last 14 years.
Mrs. Hoksbergen is a registered nurse at Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, and also has a degree in Fine Arts from Central College.
ATA Rank, Certifications, and Awards
• 4th Degree Black Belt, October 2008
• 3rd Degree Black Belt, February 2005
• 2nd Degree Black Belt, October 2002
• 1st Degree Black Belt, October 2001
• Level 3 Certified ATA Instructor
• ATA Regional Achievement Award, 2006, 2010, 2013
ATA Protech Certifications
• Jee Pahng Ee: Cane
ATA Tournament Achievements
• Level 3 National Tournament Judge
• ATA State Tournament Champion, 2003-2016
• ATA District Champion, 2013-2016
• ATA World Championships Top Ten Competitor, 2009-2010
Human Factor Research Group/PPCT Certifications
• S.H.A.R.P. (Sexual Harrasment and Rape Prevention) Instructor
• Spontaneous Knife Defense Instructor
COPYRIGHT 2017. TRIUMPH MARTIAL ARTS. AMERICAN TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Website by Triumph Design & Marketing.
TAEKWONDO - KIDS - ATA - ADULTS - KRAV MAGA - SELF DEFENSE - MARTIAL ARTS - FITNESS - SAFETY - MIXED MARTIAL ARTS - MMA - VIOLENCE PREVENTION