ATA MARTIAL ARTS
- 2nd Degree Black Belt: Taekwondo
- Certified Instructor: Level 3
- National Tournament Judge: Level 3 Chief Judge
KMF-AC KRAV MAGA
- 3rd Dan Black Belt: Krav Maga
- Senior Instructor
- Level 1: Civilian Instructor
- Level 2: Law Enforcement Instructor
- Level 3: Military Instructor
- Level 4: Third Party Protection Instructor
- Level 5: Air Marshal Instructor
ARMAMENT SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURES – ASP
- Be Your Own Defender Civilian Instructor
THINK SAFE SELF-DEFENSE
- Director of Women’s Programs
- CPR Certified
- Pella Police Department Citizen’s Commendation Award, 2023
- KMF-AC Instructor Appreciation, 2022
As an owner of Triumph (alongside Master White), Mrs. White is in charge of program memberships, member and family services, and women’s programs. Chris is passionate about helping our members and families achieve their highest potential.
Her “tough love” approach to teaching is a by-product of growing up in a big family and raising three extraordinary children. Mrs. White loves working with our youngest members in our Preschool Martial Arts program and enjoys helping them grow and achieve improved focus and confidence.
As both a woman and a working mother, Chris brings valuable perspective to all martial arts programs at Triumph. She is also a very capable and experienced martial artist and instructor.
Chris brings more than 25 years of martial arts training experience to our programs and has been teaching professionally for over 20 years. She loves working with women to build their confidence both physically and mentally, and especially enjoys training women to defend themselves. Chris believes that all females – young and old – should have a basic understanding of how to defend against both physical and psychological threats/attacks, and wants every member to understand that when it comes to self-defense, size is less important than attitude. Confidence is key – and can be built by continual training.