ATA MARTIAL ARTS
- 6th Degree Black Belt: Taekwondo
- Master Instructor
- Certified Instructor: Level 3
- National Tournament Judge: Level 3 Chief Judge
- Regional Tournament Team Leader (IA, MN, ND, SD)
KMF-AC KRAV MAGA
- Midwest Director, Krav Maga Federation-AC
- 3rd Dan Black Belt: Krav Maga
- Senior Instructor
- Level 1: Civilian Instructor
- Level 2: Law Enforcement Instructor
- Level 3: Military Instructor
- Level 4: Third Party Protection Instructor
- Level 5: Air Marshal Instructor
CARLOS MACHADO JIU-JITSU
- Blue Belt: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
ARMAMENT SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURES – ASP
- Be Your Own Defender Civilian Instructor
THINK SAFE SELF-DEFENSE
- Level 1: Krav Maga Instructor
- Advanced/Phase A: Krav Maga Instructor
- Warrior X-Fit Instructor
- SHARP Self-Defense Instructor
- Spontaneous Knife Defense Instructor
- Pressure Points and Control Tactics
- SafeSport Trained: U.S. Center for SafeSport
- CPR Certified
- Pella Police Department Citizen’s Commendation Award, 2023
- KFM-AC Instructor Appreciation, 2022
- ATA Martial Arts Black Belt of the Year, 2020
- ATA Martial Arts Regional Appreciation, 2015
- ATA Martial Arts Instructor of the Year, 2011
- ATA Martial Arts Instructor of the Year, 2008
- ATA Martial Arts Regional Achievement, 2006
Master White is a 6th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and ATA Master Nominee. He is an ATA Martial Arts Certified Instructor, and a Level 3 ATA Tournament Judge.
Mr. White also holds a 3rd Dan Black Belt Krav Maga and is a Level 5 Senior Instructor under Master Alain Cohen. He has also earned a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Master Carlos Machado.
Mr. White started his martial arts training in 1984, under Grand Master Jung in Cedar Rapids, IA. He transitioned to the ATA in 1997, and earned his 1st Degree Black in 1998. Mr. White is a decorated martial artist, earning several State Champion titles, and awards for ATA Instructor of the Year, ATA Appreciation, and ATA Black Belt of the Year.
In 2003 Mr. and Mrs. White took over the ATA club in Pella, IA – and 2023 marks our 20th anniversary! In addition to Pella, Mr. and Mrs. White have had ATA clubs in Newton and Pleasant Hill, and currently operate two schools (one in Pella and one in Clive) with the assistance of family and Triumph staff.
Mr. White is the ATA Martial Arts Regional Tournament Team Leader for Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota. He is also the Midwest Director for the Krav Maga Federation-AC.
Mr. White has an extensive background in stand-up grappling and joint locks (Chin Na) and incorporates that into his regular classes, and is certified in several traditional weapons through ATA Martial Arts. Over the years he has trained with some of the best instructors in the world – and brings that experience to our students at Triumph.
✅ FUN FACT ✅ Mr. White is a professional graphic artist, and spent 15 years working in the print and apparel industries before transitioning Triumph to full-time schools. The Triumph logo, signage, banners, apparel, etc are all designed by Mr. White – inspired by the great ideas of his family and Trumph members.