Triumph Martial Arts was honored at an event sponsored by the Des Moines Radio Group, receiving the 2023 People’s Choice Award for Best Martial Arts Studio. “It’s quite an honor to receive this award,” says Chris White, Co-owner and Director of Women’s Programs at Triumph Martial Arts. “Matt and I have dedicated the past […]
Every year, the American Heart Association celebrates Heart Month to raise awareness about heart disease and heart health. What you may not know is that martial arts are great for the heart. In fact, the cardiac benefits of martial arts give a whole new meaning to the idea of cardiovascular fitness. With that in mind, […]
- Super Safety Tips for Kids: 5 Ways from Triumph Martial Arts to Defend Yourself this Summer!
- Triumph Martial Arts Awarded Gold for BEST Martial Arts School
- Be Your Own Defender (BYOD) OC/Pepper Spray Training Now Available at Triumph
- Unleashing the Power Within: 5 Benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Triumph Martial Arts in Pella
- Why Senior Citizens Can Benefit From Martial Arts