Triumph Martial Arts is proud to announce that owners Matt and Chris White have been recognized by the Pella Police Department with the Citizen Commendation Award. The Citizen Commendation Award is presented to individuals or organizations that have made significant contributions to the local community, particularly in assisting law enforcement agencies and promoting public safety. […]
- Unlocking Flexibility: The Vital Role of Hydration in Your Martial Arts and Fitness Journey
- Triumph Martial Arts Throws a Kickin’ Workshop for Girl Scouts: Breaking Boards and Boosting Confidence!
- Triumph Martial Arts Members See Success At “Rise of the Samurai” Tournament in Eagan, MN
- Martial Arts: Don’t Wait Until You’re In Shape!
- Unveiling the Benefits of Affiliation with the Carlos Machado Jiu-Jitsu Association: A Legacy of Leadership and Expertise