“I’m going to start as soon as I get in shape!” Martial arts training, and earning a Black Belt, is often a dream for many, yet one common obstacle seems to stand in the way – the belief that you need to be in shape before stepping on the mats. As the Chief Instructor at […]
Every year, the American Heart Association celebrates Heart Month to raise awareness about heart disease and heart health. What you may not know is that martial arts are great for the heart. In fact, the cardiac benefits of martial arts give a whole new meaning to the idea of cardiovascular fitness. With that in mind, […]
- Unlocking Flexibility: The Vital Role of Hydration in Your Martial Arts and Fitness Journey
- Triumph Martial Arts Throws a Kickin’ Workshop for Girl Scouts: Breaking Boards and Boosting Confidence!
- Triumph Martial Arts Members See Success At “Rise of the Samurai” Tournament in Eagan, MN
- Martial Arts: Don’t Wait Until You’re In Shape!
- Unveiling the Benefits of Affiliation with the Carlos Machado Jiu-Jitsu Association: A Legacy of Leadership and Expertise