Hey there, brave adventurers! Summer is the perfect time for fun and exploration, but it’s also important to learn how to protect ourselves. At Triumph Martial Arts, we believe in teaching kids like you the superpower of self-defense. In this article, we’ll share five awesome safety tips, so you can stay safe and have a […]
Triumph Martial Arts was honored at an event sponsored by the Des Moines Radio Group, receiving the 2023 People’s Choice Award for Best Martial Arts Studio. “It’s quite an honor to receive this award,” says Chris White, Co-owner and Director of Women’s Programs at Triumph Martial Arts. “Matt and I have dedicated the past […]
Think SAFE Self-Defense, a division of Triumph Martial Arts, is proud to announce the launch of the groundbreaking Be Your Own Defender (BYOD) OC/Pepper Spray course. This revolutionary training program, developed in collaboration with Armament Systems and Procedures (ASP), provides private citizens with access to the same high-quality defensive tools and training that have been […]
- Super Safety Tips for Kids: 5 Ways from Triumph Martial Arts to Defend Yourself this Summer!
- Triumph Martial Arts Awarded Gold for BEST Martial Arts School
- Be Your Own Defender (BYOD) OC/Pepper Spray Training Now Available at Triumph
- Unleashing the Power Within: 5 Benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Triumph Martial Arts in Pella
- Why Senior Citizens Can Benefit From Martial Arts