As a former competitor and professional martial arts instructor, I’ve witnessed countless transformations that occur when students step into the realm of competition. Martial arts tournaments aren’t just about trophies and medals; they offer a profound journey of self-discovery, growth, and empowerment. In this post, we’ll explore why students should embrace the challenge of competing […]
Members of Triumph Martial Arts traveled to Fargo, North Dakota this past weekend for a great competition opportunity. This event marked the first regional tournament of the 2023-2024 tournament season, with nearly 500 ATA members showing up to compete. Triumph member Makenna Lewin competed in Traditional Forms and Traditional Weapons, earning first place in both […]
Members of Triumph Martial Arts in Pella traveled across the state to compete for District Champ titles this past weekend. As the 2022-2023 tournament season wraps up, the top competitors from Iowa, Minnesota and North and South Dakota met on Saturday, June 3 in Sioux City, Iowa to vie for North District Campion titles. Triumph […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: What to Expect in Your First Class at Triumph Martial Arts
- Building Confident Kids at Triumph Martial Arts: The Power of Practice
- Unveiling the Power of Krav Maga: Your Ultimate Self-Defense Solution – at Triumph Martial Arts!
- 10 Ways to Help You Rock the New School Year!
- Unleash Your Warrior Potential: The Power of Competing in ATA Martial Arts Tournaments