Hey there, brave adventurers! Summer is the perfect time for fun and exploration, but it’s also important to learn how to protect ourselves. At Triumph Martial Arts, we believe in teaching kids like you the superpower of self-defense. In this article, we’ll share five awesome safety tips, so you can stay safe and have a […]
As people grow older, they begin to find ways to be more productive and make use of their time. For senior citizens, in particular, they find that there is even more time they need to utilize and want to do so effectively. Many will go out and find other jobs while others will pursue hobbies […]
Every year, the American Heart Association celebrates Heart Month to raise awareness about heart disease and heart health. What you may not know is that martial arts are great for the heart. In fact, the cardiac benefits of martial arts give a whole new meaning to the idea of cardiovascular fitness. With that in mind, […]
- Super Safety Tips for Kids: 5 Ways from Triumph Martial Arts to Defend Yourself this Summer!
- Triumph Martial Arts Awarded Gold for BEST Martial Arts School
- Be Your Own Defender (BYOD) OC/Pepper Spray Training Now Available at Triumph
- Unleashing the Power Within: 5 Benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Triumph Martial Arts in Pella
- Why Senior Citizens Can Benefit From Martial Arts