In a world that sometimes throws us unexpected challenges, it’s crucial to feel empowered and ready to protect ourselves. That’s where Krav Maga steps onto the scene – a martial art and self-defense system that’s been making waves worldwide for its unmatched effectiveness. As someone who’s proud to hold a 3rd dan black belt earned […]
Members of Triumph Martial Arts traveled to Fargo, North Dakota this past weekend for a great competition opportunity. This event marked the first regional tournament of the 2023-2024 tournament season, with nearly 500 ATA members showing up to compete. Triumph member Makenna Lewin competed in Traditional Forms and Traditional Weapons, earning first place in both […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: What to Expect in Your First Class at Triumph Martial Arts
- Building Confident Kids at Triumph Martial Arts: The Power of Practice
- Unveiling the Power of Krav Maga: Your Ultimate Self-Defense Solution – at Triumph Martial Arts!
- 10 Ways to Help You Rock the New School Year!
- Unleash Your Warrior Potential: The Power of Competing in ATA Martial Arts Tournaments